Note: This is the minimum amount of repetitions for every type of activity. If you’re willing to spend more time and energy, as well as receive potentially better results, you can repeat the respective blocks 2-3 times during one session.
When you get involved in a workout program, make sure to drink enough water and eat healthy food that gives you energy. People usually feel the first results from the workout within a week or 2.
Block 1 (days 1, 3, and 5)
Don’t forget to warm-up a bit before starting a workout!
1. Jumping jacks
Jumping jacks are a compound kind of cardio workout, which cover your back, shoulder, arms, abs, glutes, and legs.
The starting position: Stand with your feet together and your arms against your sides.
- Hop and separate your feet to nearly shoulder-width apart, while bringing your arms above your head (without touching palms).
- Hop again and bring your feet and arms back into the initial position.
2. Leg lifts
A leg lift is a simple exercise, which develops abs, hip flexors, and lower back muscles. Besides, it also improves posture and balance.
The starting position: Lie on the floor with your face up and legs straight. Put your hands by your sides or beneath your pelvis for better support.
- Lift both of your legs up. They should stay straight and long.
- Raise them up to the point where your hips feel completely flexed and your legs can’t go any further.
- Slowly and carefully lower your legs down. Repeat.
- Continue Reading On Next Page Below