It’s a fact that face lifting exercises are superior to surgery. Surgery is costly and painful and doesn’t guarantee a good result in future. While with facial exercises you can lift your face by strengthening the whole structure. So let’s start face-building today and make an investment in ourselves!
Bright Side is happy to share with you some simple, but very effective, face exercises. You will also find an example of benefits of face yoga at the end of the article.
1. “Wonder” for a smooth forehead.
- Place your palms on your forehead. Your little fingers should be pressing the skin above the eyebrows, and the rest of the fingers should keep the skin on the forehead from wrinkling.
- Try to raise your eyebrows in surprise, overcoming the resistance of your hands.
- Relax the forehead and repeat the exercise 20 times.
- On the last repetition use the maximum amount of effort. Over time, increase the number of repetitions.
2. “Smile” to fight nasolabial folds.
- Gently push the area of the nasolabial folds back with your fingers.
- Then gently pull the skin the opposite way with your fingers.
- Strain the muscles against the pulling and feel the resistance with your fingers.
- Repeat 10 times.